Wednesday, November 17, 2010

This week.

I have a new top-secret product. I am looking into getting a patent. It is the best idea ever, and I want to post it soooo much. But, alas, I can't. In the meantime, here's what I have been working on. BG had a state pageant, competing against babies that were 7 or more months older than her. She came in second place out of all the girls...
Alright... I had a lot to do this week. I did get a lot of crafts done. I just didn't have time to get it posted. Here's what I have been working on. Hope you like it. We had the state pageant where BG won Duchess. So proud! I made all her accessories. She was the most matching contestant if I say so myself. She had matching shoes, a charm bracelet with a crown, bloomers, and her headband. All put together, and Viola! Lovin' it. Here's another picture of the zebra dress with matching accessories. It turned out great.



No comments:

Post a Comment